Hello Far Eden Explorers!
We wanted to share a brief list of some of the changes, updates, and new gameplay experiences the ReCore Definitive Edition will offer. Keep in mind this isn’t a list of all the improvements the team has created, but more of an overview. If you have specific questions, you can always reach out to us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @ReCoreGame. We’ll do our best to answer your questions.
Ok, now let’s take a look at what’s in the ReCore Definitive Edition!
- Enhanced visuals (increased resolution and HDR)
- A brand-new adventure, “Eye of Obsidian”
- T8-NK Corebot (“Tank”)
- New Environments
- New Dungeons
- 3 new weapon modes for Joule’s Energy Rifle
- New gear for all Corebots
- More enemy types
- Gameplay and performance enhancements (yes, this includes load times!) 🙂
- Dynamic sandstorms in “Far Eden’s” “Shifting Sands” regions. Brave the storms to defeat more dangerous enemies and earn more valuable loot.
- New Achievements
- Increased level caps
ReCore Definitive Edition will be available worldwide on August 29, and good news to existing ReCore players! Existing players will receive the “Eye of Obsidian” adventure, the T8-NK Corebot, and all the other enhancements, for free, as an online update. New players can download the ReCore Definitive Edition within their Xbox Game Pass membership or purchase it for $19.99 as an Xbox Play Anywhere game for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC from the Microsoft Store.
Happy adventuring, and we’ll see you on Far Eden!
~The ReCore Team